Bad stuff, Good stuff

by - March 02, 2006

Bad stuff
--------
Sometimes it is really hard to put on a smiley face and act as though everything going on in your life is perfect. I have cried so hard even my eyes are gonna pop and no one would pity you. I thought I have seen it all but the worse came to be the worse ever. How in the world can I be in a situation where there is no such thing as fair trading. It seems that people no longer believe in that anymore. All they are concern about is how to make use of a person to the fullest even with the meanest ways. I am sick and tired of this. So I decided to put an end to it all. Enough is enough. Finally, I can take a break and rest and not think about it anymore, but who knows ungrateful people stays alive. Just when you think they have at least some sense of thankfulness. Forget it! I ain't getting any of it. That is why I'm playing the you cannot catch me game. As long as you can't find me, I do not exist. Cowgum knows best when I was force to camp with her for 4days all for the sick of the game. I'm pissed that nobody cares for me enough to figure out the reason. Now I'm stuck in this shithole with a cat who thinks i hate him because I'm force to lock him out in the balcony. His sad cries are all I hear now. If it is not for those ungrateful people, my cat wouldn't hate me, my life wouldn't suck this much and I wouldn't complain so much. Notice I'm full of hate now. Don't anyone ever dare mention the name of ungrateful people.

Good stuff
---------
Mr MIA is no longer MIA anymore cause he is now right here beside me where I can watch over and would never ever go MIA. Yes all other sucky matters cannot compare to this wonderful blessing. I know now I have a shoulder to cry on.
Went raving few days ago. Really let everything go for that day, for what its worth it wasn't that good but at least it was a good break from all stress and troubles.
There is this 20inch AppleG5 sitting in my room now. Beautiful stuff.

The truth is there are too many bad stuff happening but the few good stuff manage to cover it all. Although I'm in a position where as a sensible person I need to get out soon, I can't help but wonder if things were different from the beginning would it still turn out this way. But for example, I am the smart one, how the hell did I allow myself to be drag into this hellhole. Think it this way, I'm only human, I make mistakes.

Yes the solution to it all - I'm only human, I make mistakes.

^^ Happier already

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. some powerful shit here, strong emotions felt and i'm glad MIA's bk for u. to err is humane (so not only u make mistakes), don't think too much about it. put it this way, the lesser u know, lesser pain felt and sometimes even being smarter can prove dangerous so no harm acting stupid.

    retarded will be good to start with. i do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete