Going Crazy once again!

by - July 18, 2007

Soon to be jobless once again.
I know my options, I am aware of my situation.
But will I follow it through?

I can't stand being in this place I'm in. I can't stand this lifeless soul.
I can't stand the attack of the green monster. I can't stand not being there.
I can't stand not being able to fight. I can't stand not being able to stand for what I believe.
I can't stand not being able to make my own choice.
I can't stand making choices I can't stand.
I can't stand being the way I am.

Paranoid. For the longest time. I am back to square one. I am back to where I first started out.
Why not just throw me back to where I came from.

Hermit in the making. Leave alone, and stop wiping the tears of the face. No matter how hard you try it will never stop flowing. It will continue to flow from the heart as it continues to hurt.

Concentrate. Please pay attention.

You May Also Like

0 comments