Maybe the only post about me and my life

by - January 03, 2010


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I decided to break this rule just for today cause it's the new year.
It is time I let it out.

Its been years since I last talked about my life in public.
It was one lesson learnt when I got harsh beatings from b*itches and sl*ts who has no clue who I was but only knew me through my thoughts and true feelings of my life.

I was beaten down by harmful words which carried strong consequences towards people around me.
It was then I realised, never again should I be exposed to such cruel intentions.
Never again will I show my face to the world.
Never again can strangers guess who I am and pass unfair judgements.

I was a target. But today I no longer need to feel threaten.
I still came out on top and I still feel proud of myself.

If I were to reflect upon the past year.
I must admit, forgiveness is a really hard thing to do.
Let alone forget.

I'm sorry evil people.
I'm still the Queen.

=+=

In summary,
  1. Centrelink saved me.
  2. I found Starmaid.
  3. Spend the most $$ in my entire life on someone's B'day.
  4. Had a blast holiday in SG
  5. Got a shocking live viewing of discovery health on stem insertion.
  6. I found OnlineLearningAust.
  7. Played amazing Mahjiong.
  8. Made new friends.
  9. Got a housemate by accident.
  10. Watched the best new year fireworks display without the squeezing.
2009 was a quiet one.
Again.
no resolutions. no wishes. no disappointments.

You May Also Like

0 comments