Busy Working & Chilling under Moonlight Sonata

by - September 22, 2006

My love for classical has always been with me since donkey years ago, but with all the hip R&B, rock, Pop and Hard NRG music being the "in" thing now I have sort of lost that calm side of me.

~~In the mist of sourcing for "in" music recently, I found my love - Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Taking a moment to enjoy this 6min ballet had place all my worries far aside. One word - Peace.~~



2 days, 2 nights of hard work accompanied by Beethoven brought a spark to my rusty and cob web filled creativity.

Left: one of the 8 boards I design. Summer - inspired by summer flowers brought home from the VIP Salons at work.

My future Snowboard, my brand, my design.
When I get rich, you will see me ride this beautiful piece of art down the snow hills.

1/2 out of 5 school assignments done. Phew! just 4 1/2 more to be done in 6weeks.

Not looking forward to the deadline.



BACK TO WORK (Mahogany)

5 days and going with less than 18hrs of sleep in total, morning shifts are still a plus for me. GIVE ME MORE!!! Lucky me or unlucky me? I don't really know. For the rest of the roster I have 0700. This means getting up at 0530 every morning. The lack of sleep gets paid off with a less stressful day at work. Get paid but no tips since there would most probably be only 1 customer or none.

Standard day at work in the morning:

Pantry - cutting fruit, folding linen, cleaning all visible items, floor, dishes, coffee machine and stocking up.

Main floor - walking around doing nothing, helping the bartender with cutting of strawberries & lemons and standing around enjoying a cup of coffee.

I'm mostly placed in the pantry.


I voted: Mornings are still the best.

Tips: None

You May Also Like

0 comments