| lost for words |

by - September 28, 2006

I do
not know what to blog anymore, though there are many many things going on in my life right now, the feeling of not being able to put them in place just fustrates me.

I guess it is the problem surfacing once again. I thought I would never have to face it again but I cannot hide. Perhaps I didn't care enough to think carefully about the actions needed. I look back and remember promising myself to never let it slide onto this path I once managed to climb pass.

Donnez-moi toute la force pour continuer.
Je pitié moi-même. Je priez pour me.
Je ne attends pas pour le demain.
Je souhaite sauter le temps et passez demain.


My most recent craze. I maybe a little late but this caught my attention.






*can you recoganise the characters








Lost
, created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof.

Filmed entirely on location in Hawaii, this abc production is about surviors of a place crash flight 815.

Not your everyday drama, the writer plays each character with detailed history and links to one another. The story of each plays an important role to their part on the island. It is believe that everyone has a purpose and they are to discover that on this island. I experience lots of high and low as I follow closely. + if I watch this you should too.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. my dear the minute u start thinking abt wat to write and how will even hold ur fingers bk more, just do it the way u use to and i'll still visit u everyday!

    ***ur most avid reader muahs***

    ps i didnt watch a single lost and yes foxtel didnt care and now the free tv doesnt show any more tragic. u shld watch neighbours + home and away

    ReplyDelete