Happy New Year

by - January 05, 2007

Happy 2007!! This is what I see in every blog I read and everyone is telling me this. It maybe the best holiday cause of the long weekend but to me it just sucks!!!

SUCKS!! SUCKS!! SUCKS!!!

The worst new year ever and I thought last year was bad. Every one hyped up and going on about the New Year Party, assholes!! Don't come rattling to me about how great a time you had and don't even come close to asking me how was my new year party.

WHY? I have to freaking party in Mahogany with drunken losers who don't go home to celebrate with their family, instead they gamble their new year countdown away. What do I have to do? I have to squeeze and turn struggling to keep myself away from perverted drunks and sheepslap bitches.

Toss to nothing in my empty glass since I don't drink, with everyone else who hated their life working with me and would trade places with anyone, offering a million bucks to those who are willing. Pity none took the offer.

We slog our new year away and cheapskate fu*ks don't give a damn.

I thought the lonely New year 2006 was bad, now its worst. So what if my love one is here with me! This is the last holiday I have and the last it will be.

No more work. I'm going home.

You May Also Like

0 comments