My Birthday

by - December 20, 2006

The only reason why I didn't blog for so long is because there are way too many things happening at the same time and it is very hard to tell them all at once. Those especially close to me will know whats going on, for those who aren't bad luck.

Recent events such as my big ass "forever 18th birthday" will be recorded.


DSC00199


*me at my best behaviour on my Birthday*


DSC00200
*the $120 strawberry cheesecake Dom would never order again (too expensive but taste sooo good)


DSC00202
*best partner dom


DSC00208
*best friend Shirley (never knew the day would end up at her kitchen)


DSC00209
*a family I will never have, Shirley's family. They celebrate this day with me.

+a ktv session happened the night before at Kbox, more pics shown by Cowgum

You May Also Like

0 comments