My fault

by - May 18, 2007

I admit, I'm guilty, I haven't blog for awhile, way too busy getting my double life organise.
I say double. Happy and unhappy. I tried so hard to cover up my other half, the nastier one ofcos but will it try to break out one day?

I'm tired! This is worse then shift work, at least I work 8hrs MAX!! now its 10hrs MINIMUM. This sucks, why do I have to torture myself like this everyday? I'm not doing it for me, I'm not doing it for happiness, I am going against everything I live for, against everything I want. Why do I have to let someone decide my future? What is more important? My happiness or my future? Maybe to someone none of these matters, as long as we all live by the rules, the storm will never come.

Take me with you please I beg you. I'm sorry.

You May Also Like

0 comments