I know

by - June 07, 2007

I know what I'm doing, someone told me that this process is seen common and even he/she has experienced it a few times. Trap!! The feeling of complete is still far far away but there is nothing more one can do. The obvious is placed right before me, I'm not dumb I know how to count. I see that I'm at the losing end. After all the hard work and long hours, I concluded, I'm nothing. I got nothing, I'm worth nothing. These peanuts is only enough to feed nobody, I'm doom to starve and remain penniless.

If this is the so call proper way of life I think its bullshit. Who with the right mind would settle for this? ME. People made the worst mistakes for others thinking is for their own good, BLAH..... for "their own good" you mean. How do you determine what's good? GOOD FOR YOU? I see the point in all this, I'm blind, I'm not thinking straight, I'm confused - WHATEVER! You see a thing you can't see, you listen to something you can't hear. You think you know it all, you are sure you know it all, wrong. Changes have to be made, never give up, hang on tight. No pain No gain.

Like they say, I lived with 3 people - ME, MYSELF and I. I'm in no position to control any one of them.

Run free people, you only have 1 chance. I didn't get mine.

You May Also Like

0 comments