Half way to hell, no where near Heaven

by - August 28, 2007

I believe that in the darkness there will be some light.
I can struggle and tumble but I will fight.
I will climb that endless flight of stairs.
I will reach the finish line no matter what.

I started the course of revamping my folio. I'm a nut! Repeat again and again. I'm going no where. Well you can see, all i did was the opening page with a few words and some lame graphic. My brain just freeze at that point. But no worries, I got something. I think. I'm day dreaming again.

I'm still sick of this lame arse. I'm sick. Literally sick. I decided to stop complaining because nothing is gonna change no matter how much I say. I decided to accept what fate has decided for me and admit defeat. I want to fight but I'm losing my will power. I'm all alone in this battle.

This maybe my last breath of retaliation.

Will anyone stand with me?

You all are just too coward to stand up for what you believe. You all are cowards too afraid to explore, too scared to take the risk, to gamble, you all have no guts to admit that you want something different. You all are just losers who follow the crowd and accept that this is life. You all are just frogs living in a well thinking you are so damn bloody great.

I jumped out. I did it, seen it, lived it.

Too bad I got dragged in again. Some clueless bugger thought that its not so great after all, idiots trying to pretend they know it all. What do they know? They have never done it, never seen it, let alone lived it. Saying its Bullshit cause they are just jealous that you choose to live a better life.

- depression quote no. 240 still counting

You May Also Like

0 comments