still the same

by - August 13, 2007

Same old story, I'm still here. Still alive.

I was due to leave this place but I'm stuck. As usual no one understands the difficulty.

I'm recreating my folio. Again from scratch. I'm too disgusted with my current one that I don't even go there to look at it anymore. I totally cannot be bothered with it and left it there to rot and die off like a lonely bum leaving on the streets. - totally uninspiring.

No inspiration at all. I'm trying very hard but I guess I tried too hard. Not even a drop off creativity can be squeezed out from this already dry well. Sick off it all.

I need a break. A real break. Just send me to a deserted island where I can drift off into darkness and be forgotten.

I have no personality. This is why it has become so hard. I can't be myself, I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't know how to present myself. I don't know what represents me. I'm like a floating soul with no ownership of anything. I don't know what I like. I don't know what I want.

Let me put it simple. I can't draw, I can't create, I can't design. FULL STOP.
Stop forcing me to do something and let me do something.

Creativity cannot be forced. It has to be inspired.
I am not inspired.

I need help. Send me a therapist. No send me some inspiration.

- Mr. M.I.A is around everyone.
- Mr. Q-T hasn't had a bath in a long time. (smelly)

You May Also Like

0 comments