I hate long distance relationship

by - September 28, 2007

I hate LDR.
Anyone whose been through it will know. It is a stairway to destruction of stable love.
Is it really that horrible? I see it slowly creeping up to me and what do we do? We avoid at all cost. But somethings never change, only one party will be involved in keeping it at bay by bombing all possible routes.

I'm sorry to say that one is me. Trying with all my might to proof a point, but this point is not for me to proof. I can no longer hold the fort. The walls are crumbling, no matter how tough it appears, it cannot withstand such bombardment. I failing. Being all alone in this fight, I thought there would be a partner to fight this with me. I can't remember when that person died. In the mist of all this, I'm still 2nd in command. After fighting so hard, I was never promoted. All this while I thought I was taking the lead, to my disappointment it never happen.

I will try to give it another shot, but it seems my only strength is also my only weakness. Too bad for me. I really hope this war will be over soon.

I'm hungry, whose gonna cook for me.
nobody can tell the difference between a relationship and friendship.
it is sometimes confusing and I'm being mixed into this confusion. I try to make it clear to everyone, I fail miserably again.

Should LDR end? Which way should it go? The good side or bad side? Which is which anyway? I'm still trying to figure that out. My contemplation is causing more problems for me.

You May Also Like

0 comments