Back at it again

by - October 25, 2007

Now now, don't tell me I'm wrong. I might have made a mistake. Yes, fedup and pissed off. The back to work issue didn't work out as well as I would have hoped. I'm really sick and tired of all the crap I have to put up with.

I know I stepped onto shit again. Once bitten, twice shy theory didn't work on me. Please, life is never meant to be smooth sailing. I had a choice but I choose to do it the hard way. I thought having a relaxed environment to work in was good enough for me. Nope, basically, I'm just slacking for one minute, and then working my ass off like there is no tomorrow. I hate the rush at the end, Why can't it be more consistent?

Sometimes certain assholes just like to make things difficult for others which in turn makes things difficult for me.

Fine. Just a few more days. It will be over soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments