No more MESS

by - July 26, 2006

There are times when I let myself get carried away throwing stuff around the house, allowing dishes to pile up, and let fur cover the dusty floor. But the breakthrough was I think I got my clock back.

Amazingly I woke up at 10am, well ofcos for that interview, which probably didn't go too well because they decided I wasn't experienced enough. Who am I kidding here, I am competing against people with at least 5-10 yrs of coffee experience. They said they will call me in for a trial, and maybe I get to join the KoKo Black store opening in the city next month. I cross all my ten fingers on that.






I couldn't resist using the iMac Photo Booth on Mr. Q-T.
He didn't seem to enjoy looking at himself like this.








Since I got up that early might as well make full use of the day and clean my place up. Now it is spotless, just waiting for Mr. Q-T & best friend Mr. MIA to mess it up.

I did laundry today. A peaceful one with no disturbance. Mean old hag in Apartment 1 was not there to say I am hogging the machine "AGAIN"!!!!!!
Typical greeting of old hag in laundry room - "Oh!! NOT AGAIN, I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD NOT BE DOING YOUR LAUNDY TODAY "

Bitch!!! I only use the machine once a week, it seems more like she is the one whose always there. Ironing her whatever in there and hand washing her stuff so she could save water and eletricity. Meanie - bitch (Ms. MB)

Sad - my neighbours are not nice and friendly people.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. cat pic is super fun and cute!! i luv it, he never looks better :D

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete