Return of the Jedi

by - July 24, 2006

Back in business once again. I never fail to impress myself once more with sounds of cash about to flow in, that is if everything goes well.

I have a job interview coming up this wed. Barista at KoKo Black - Lygon Street.

The money eating government had decided it is time to take some load off my shoulder by returning $$$$$ in about 2-3 weeks time. My 3hr form filling frenzy was worth the while.

Though this big return is great, another government scam is awaiting to emerge in the tram. Tough luck for me. The honest citizen placed some coins into the tram machine with hope for a ticket to be issued but it turn out the machine was hungry for money. It ate it and made sure not to spill any remains. It did the same for another honest passenger.

Mr. MIA had gone to England for 3 weeks, he is due for his return in 3days.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. finally!!

    even if ur cat makes u carpal, u shouldnt stop writing, u r part of wat makes me wanna start!

    if u score tt koko black job, i'll go there everyday to score free choco :D

    ReplyDelete