The Taiwanese accent

by - October 08, 2006

I know I said once I hate that fake act cute chinese accent. Everytime I hear one, the urge to go up and bitch slap that woman is stronger than a double espresso. Just so happen, one of my best mate at work is a Taiwanese. Her accent is strong but not that action pac. This cute girl is really making a huge influence on me. Some how my chinese accent is sliding towards that way though I still cannot bring myself to act cute. Thanks alot. This form of "slang" I say has been proven to be highy effective, especially towards man of all ages. Well they all fall for it instantly. I guess it really shows how cheap a woman can get. While trying to maintain that air in me, I went low, I am disappointed in myself but I had to try it at least once to prove my flawless language. I was right, maybe thats why I am the queen of coins at work. I can't act cute, I can't attract any attention towards me, I just can't be that cheap.

Tips this week: $300 (the most I ever gotten because I pretended)

You May Also Like

0 comments