Beginning of self destruction

by - November 07, 2006

Do not be alarm, this is a standard routine for me only this time it is a little more painful and a little longer. The mind is a really wonderful thing, and the body just does what it's told. This time I decided to live a little longer.

What do you do when you have a heart attack? I went to look it up in google.
- Do no panic.
- Try to remain calm
- Seek help and call the ambulance (if serious)
- If someone is around, make sure they know the situation and be with you

What do you do when someone has a heart attack? (copied reaction of Mr. MIA)
- Try to excite her more
- Move her alot
- Ask her tons of questions when you know she can't answer
- Raise your voice at her to get an answer (be sure to scare her more)
- Get upset and ignore her when she do not respond to you
- Return to doing whatever you were doing before
- Turn your head to look sometimes and see if she is still alive
- If she is still alive it means its not that serious and continue doing whatever

I don't know what triger it, I think its stress by my own problems. I think alot of factor could be due to everything that is currenly weighing on me and there is no one to help me or relieve me. I can assure you Mr. MIA is doing everything he can to not help me.

I have lost all faith, hope and trust in him. You see me smiling - i'm just faking it. His willingness to help others never fail to amaze me. His there everyday to clean, pack and arrange many other stuff but when it comes to home, I guess he just can't be bothered or assumes that I would do it. The statement of the year, No.1 thing to say when you do not want to clean the house "Don't force me can?"

I explain my situation to People in da house. They said I should come home right after I finish school, they even gonna pay for my airticket back. Should I buy a One-way or Return?

I'm gonna move out of this apartment soon. Seriously finding a new place for me and my sis to stay. If you found any nice 2br apt let me know. I really need to move out now.

You May Also Like

1 comments