U never know a designer's mind

by - November 13, 2006

I am a designer if you think i'm qualified enough. I was suppose to be that inspiring, creative mind filled girl 5years ago but I guess I.T did destroy my brain cells quite a fair bit. Now at this very critical point of my life I decided to make a life changing decision to continue that path of doing what I like to do - design. I then turn into a perfectionst, assuming the role of a picky designer who only picks on its own work.

I thought I was the worst ever, I look at my classmate's design and they are so WOW!!! they have the WOW factor!! Me? I'm just the hey that looks good. I can't belive why I can't get the WOW in my design, I just know now. I was talking to Shirley and she said most of them are on greens when they design, thats why they can always come up with such crazy ideas. And she say I can never make it pass them cause she can never imagine me doing greens or even to hold the bong in my hands. We just laugh this off.

I'm not so bad after all. Did some soul comforting or just lying to myself. Instead of putting my last bit of energy into my assignment. I went on a hunt to find web designers in Singapore. There wasn't much information, apparently not many place their portfolio onto the web, I can't believe they don't design their own website. I found a minority group who does. "If you can find anyone who can do better then me please send me their link" I was so shock to see the standard there. I know where I stand now in Singapore and I am not so depress anymore. I can say that if I do go back I can find a job easy. - I'm still living in my dreams thinking I stand a chance there with 10 thousand people fighting for the same job.

After my submission, I promise I will revamp this blog.

Wait for the link to my portfolio too, I still working on that.

You May Also Like

0 comments