DOOMS DAY

by - November 03, 2006

Seriously there is nothing good going on in my life right now, my luck made a 360 degrees turn and I am still falling deeper into that dark hole. - if u got the heart pull me out of my misery.

"Big bad mouth" I guess you can never run away from a woman's intuition. It happen again, just as I would have imagined it. $800 gone like that, that's only for repairs, not talking about the decrease in value and extra cost. I'm gonna sell it right after I get all the repairs done.

-feeling so down-

Inn convention is no longer in progress cause I'm done with it. Good part!!

I lost all my other files, have to redo 2 website now. Bad part!!

Due to all tragedy, I can't go to work and have lost our main income. I really don't know how to handle this. The usual me has shut down and wishing for it to all go away when I decide to go away forever.

My self destruction will commence very soon, I swear this time it will be for real. Just let me kill myself.

I'm serious.

You May Also Like

0 comments