am I clear?

by - June 18, 2007

My dear half-English, half-Singaporean friend came from London and met up with me for some serious chat. In some way it was quite comforting, a not so old friend who knows me like an old friend. Someone who listens and understands everything. I felt a little better after dinner. I was motivated to pursue my own dream. To live for myself - I will work towards that. He said we should all be motivated somehow and there will always be something to push ourself. I think I found that something. ~ ting ting ~

My friend - I may not feel you but I will listen to you, forgive yourself when you can, you can live better, at least better than me.

I saw the light, I broke down when he did. I knew nothing was treasured more than this moment.

I miss you too. very much.

You May Also Like

0 comments