BFF Birthday

by - June 20, 2007

Yesterday was my BFF Ryce Birthday. Sad to say I'm not there to celebrate with her but no worries, Melvin is there with her.

The Cowgum as I know her~
Is like the "sotong" in the ocean. Blur Blur Blur.
She is a struggling fish trying to swim free.
Idealistic girl that tries to fulfil every fantansy but sometimes gives up because its too hard to follow through.
Depends alot on everyone but herself.
My one and only member friend in my "exclusive Billy club" - she could be better off than me now.
The only one that is willing to listen to all my crap about love and life.
The only one that understands the pain and suffering of life in Mahogany.
Clubbing is never better without her.

If you are looking for a drinking partner, you found her.
Smoke all you want cause she will gladly accept the invitation. Smoking does not mean only ciggis.

Girl I Miss You so Much.

You May Also Like

0 comments