The 5 Day RESET Challenge. Day 1 to Day 3

by - January 23, 2015

I couldn't be more excited to get started. And since it's my first time, I'm not going to set up any expectations. I'm just going to go for it and see what happens, how I felt, what I experienced and my thoughts at the end of 5 days.

What is RESET? Read my previous post about it here.

This is what I'll be having for the next 5 days. Three shakes, two snacks, Am-Pm supplement. I also added my daily dose of Fish Oil and Vitamin D. And some sort of bonus snack.

Day 1

Sad that it was a very dull, gloomy and cold day, didn't really feel like going outside or do anything.

I had my serve of vegetables for lunch. Steam zucchini and pumpkin. Half for me half for little Lam.

Made the shake easy.

Pour 290ml-340ml of water into chosen shaker bottle.

Empty packet contents. All of it.

Done.

Shake...shake!! Little curious Lam was so fascinated with the drink bottle, had insisted on helping me mix my shake. Which is him carrying it around the house.

And enjoy.

Or if you are like me, pour it into a cup with fancy drinking straw.

I thought it was going to be tough the first day but surprisingly I wasn't hungry at all. Usually, by 4pm I'll be so hungry I would eat a big bowl of rice plus snacks. Didn't need that at all.

I'm already impress. This better be good.

Day 2

I spoke too soon yesterday. Last night was not easy. I made a mistake by staying up late to watch movies cause little Lam fell asleep at 8pm. At 11pm I was getting that snacking feeling. The kind where you want some crisps to enjoy with your movie. Pure torture made worse when food started showing up on TV. Determined I went to bed feeling all sorts of hunger and unsatisfied that I didn't get my crisps. Although a bit proud that I didn't.

My serve of fruit/veg for the day. Avocado.
Which I ended up not getting to eat because little Lam ate his share and wanted more. So I gave him mine and didn't have a bonus snack, should have made something else but I was too lazy.

Another thing I noticed is how frequent I had to visit the toilet. Maybe it's all that fluids. Seems like I'm getting a detox already. Yeah!

Love this chocolate snack. It taste just like a dark choc brownie. Yums!

Again I didn't feel hungry and I actually felt more energetic. I would usually nap at 1pm when little Lam naps but didn't feel like it. Thumbs up!

Achievement: I didn't feel like eating at night and went to bed early.

Day 3

Can't believe it's day 3 already. Definitely not as hard as I thought it would be.

I did think about food just a tiny bit but can't help it when your social media is flooded with them. Tip: Do Not Watch Food Network and quickly skip over posts about food.

My serve of veg for the day. First time trying it and I don't know what it's name cause it wasn't labelled. This boiled down to half the size.

Absolutely love this vegetable boiled. It's super sweet and I probably wouldn't cook it with anything else except some ginger. Strange that I didn't need any seasoning with my veg but maybe I'm not big on salt to begin with and I just love eating lots of vegetables.

Love this package supplement. I always forget to take my vitamins but with this, so easy.

Feeling good. Going to go for a run tomorrow if weather permits.
:)

More updates to come!!



You May Also Like

0 comments