Life again

by - January 08, 2006

Once again sunshine lights up the room, the long journey towards the top is almost over. After suffering so much hardship, a breath of relieve can finally be sigh. A note for this moment should be taken. Yes!!

Everyday, I mingle around with the upper class (some people would call them) others just brand them as being snobbish, too much money to fluant or even brainless souls. Whatever, I don't really care. It is not wrong being rich and famous. A millionaire can just walk into this room and nobody would even notice. Well at least I wouldn't notice because to me we are all the same person wise.

V.I.P this place is known, because only the exclusive members can walk into this room, sometimes they have to be invited. Seriously, they are really exclusive. It is good experience for me, I get to converse intelligently with doctors, professors, and people from around the world. I get to see what it is like to stand among them and be treated professionally.

Other than feeling more confident, it is very satisfying to see that they appreciate the hard work you put in. All those beautiful ice chocolate, cuppacino. The self satisfaction of making a really beautiful creamy, foamy, rich hot chocolate. YUM!! the expressions on their faces when they see the beautiful art. Nobody can deny the fact that they love it, they simply love it.

Is this life? This is my life.

You May Also Like

0 comments