so HOT!!

by - January 27, 2006

This summer just went overboard. To many it is down to the beaches and pool for that outrageous tan - in another word 'ROAST PIG' Imagine people piggies walking along beaches with not a brown tan but pinkish red tan. They lay there for hours to allow development of cancer cells, who would have thought, the sun is suppose killing germs but instead built the perfect condition for skin cancer. Unlucky people, if only they knew.

The tempreture is insanly HIGH^ it reached 40degrees yesterday. Phew thats hot. Even in this HOT day there are still crazy people out at the beach. I think they can be eaten in just 20mins.

So what about me? I am in the comfort of my own air-conditioned home (thank god!) doing a very important assignment. This assignment is not important to me ~.~ I don't really care how it will turn out eventually. As a favour, I oblidge. Can't stand seeing that pathetic face all the time, so to get rid of that face I oblidge. Simple!

MIA - Missing In Action
Whose missing? My dear dear dear, a person who is to report on time has disappeared. Where can this mystery person be. It is really a mystery. Please if you are reading this, turn yourself in, there is no hiding for you anymore.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. fuahahaha, ur mysterious person is MIA no longer. Glad for u that he's coming bk under ur wing real soon. we all hang together when he's back k? mayb i'll plan a surprise partay!! yayness!

    ReplyDelete