The Tiger

by - January 17, 2006

Nope the tiger is not an animal. It is a round plastic known as the tiger. Not the usual orange and black strips but black with orange strips. It is nickname after the tiger because of its colour. This is not its speciality, the unique feature of this plastic is its value. Some people might know, others wouldnt. Yup! it is $100. A round plastic chip valued $100. It can be traded for real money.

I stretch my arms out to recieve it from this gentlement. Not for anything but just a simple request for a bottle of cold water. I grab the tiger from him and it roared in my face sending a wide smile to my lips. Its the TIGER, the TIGER in my hands I think sliently for a moment, unable to believe my eyes. The tiger in my hands all for me, just for me to keep. My heart skip a beat out of excitement, sweating under all that make-up still stunt in disbelieve.

I speed of to the back and glare at the ferocious tiger. So slowly I tip it into the glass jar. There it sat sliently waiting for the day to end. Waiting for me to exchange the tiger for its prize.

You May Also Like

0 comments