am I losing weight?

by - February 08, 2006

Q-tip speaking:
"I know my master's life is boring.. the weather seems to be the only thing she ever notice now. Has she even notice that I seem to be smaller and lighter now? Why the amount of food is getting lesser and lesser. I don't want to go on a diet, I admit I was a little over weigh before, but now she can lift me up with one hand.. Master can you please feed me more, I love the biscuts and promise I'll try not to finish them all in one time." Little Q-Tip.

This is crazy he thinks his the only one losing weight, always clinging on to me to feed him, pestering me day and night with that begging look to give him food. I happen to be losing weight too ok cat, why I can't I be the one to cling on to somebody and yell Where is my FOOD?

This has been a problem for quite some time, felt like I'm those sick kid who throws up after food or count the calories on their near empty plate. But I'm not sick, I don't throw up, I don't even try not to fill my plate with food. But everytime I just lose my appetite and have to force myself to stuff the whole plate into my mouth, and prevent myself from throwing up. So what happens is my body tells me, if it can't come up from above it would from below.. urgh!! So the tummy would rumble and there straight into the land of rubbish. Everyone I'm not on a DIET.

Q-Tip I'm trying to eat more too, and I have already feed you more, so please stop chasing me around biting me to get my attention. I will not feed you more more food, just be satisfy ok.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. muahahahaha, he does look alot smaller nw in this picture. and remind him that he looks good too. so he'll be a hell lot more grateful to u. hehe.

    ReplyDelete