When girls get together

by - February 09, 2006


I can't deny that all girls are a bitch, this is more true when many of them are place together in one confine place. Blabber mouth!! Always gossiping about everyone else. But the biggest bitch is the one who orders everyone around, snatch your job and make you look bad. I thought politics only happen in offices.

Greed just take over the bitches. I am disgusted and offended by the inapporiate behaviour. Why on earth can someone live a life with no ethics. The worse I have heard is the one who sleeps with people for money even when they themself have a partner. This totally make me wanna put my tray down and storm right out of that dirty environment. Unimaginable! All the touching and sexual harrasment I consider them to be seems like nothing to these money hungry bitches.

What the HELL is wrong with them? Such a Bitch!

You May Also Like

0 comments