I figured

by - February 13, 2006

Imgine a life with no friends or plenty of friends who aren't friends. I think I have just experienced the sadest case of being "Billy" with friends.


In times of desperation can one see who true friends are.
In times of desperation can one see how capable one can be.
In times of desperation can one see different means of solving one's problems.
In times of my desperation I saw it all.

My cat in my bag, On the way to vet hotel

The day of desperation came when hell AL refuses to let Q-Tip stay, hypocrite bastard. After being sent for to talk terms it came to one decision - Can't let Q-Tip stay with hell AL. Seems like it was all too much trouble for hell AL to feed the little thing (Q-Tip does not need to be feed 24/7, just once a day, anytime will do), and sharing a toilet with Q-Tip was too unbearable. What an asshole, I have decided Q-Tip is better off being with someone who would love him and treat him well. $100 is money well spend, at least I know they will love him. GOD BLESS animal LOVERS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to move far far away from all ungrateful bastards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope bossy Bitch burns in HELL

You May Also Like

0 comments