Base Camp

by - October 31, 2006

It just hit me and I realised its 2 weeks to submission. Great!! I'm only half way there. The freaking animal farm took longer to create then expected. Even in my dream I can hear their voices. The freaking farm music which I decided to omit, amazingly manage to fit in after 5 bloody hours, bow to the spark of attaching it to the clouds. If I hear another farm music or animal, just let me kill myself.

The farm officially chuck to a corner. Now its the almighty Inn Convention Centre. Already pulling my hairs out (if u look carefully at my head - I swear there is a patch) now I have to think of a new design for this Centre. Like the layoutbank would help a little, trying to cheat here. So back to the old drawing board.

* new found hobby - stare at the blank computer screen wishing magic would fill its page

My last days of happiness:
*Dom, Me, Ryce & Sio @ Amber Lounge

New found bed - the cushions at the computer desk. Eat, sleep, work and minor entertaining area. All in one place I cannot leave.

The 3 cats had taken over my original bed.

Another favourite - Red bull, because it gives you wings. This apparently did not happen to me, I felt cheated.

You May Also Like

0 comments